Magic can be so much fun. And making magic is great. There are so many ways to make magic and to give the gift of magic. Here are a few suggestions.
Giving the Gift of Magic to others:
- surprise someone with a random act of kindness such as paying for their coffee at a drive through
- surprise someone with a random act of service such as shoveling snow off of a sidewalk before they get home
Making Magic the Scientific way:
- Create a magic salt crystal garden (adult supervision required)
- Make old pennies look new again
- Create a Volcano!
- Create a Rocketing explosion! (don't worry, it is safe but you will want to do this outside)
- Craft Magic bubbles
Crafting Magic in the Kitchen:
- Magical Cookie Dough (one batch of cookie dough can make 7 different kinds of cookies)
- Magic Potion drinks