Classic Colours Wooden Peg Dolls and Sleeping Bags
Why this set is so awesome!
Handmade wooden toy set features 6 rainbow friends sitting in sleeping bags. This great toy is not only good for learning to match colours and count, but also for open ended play. Rainbow friends have sleepy eyes on one side and awake eyes painted on the other side so that kids can also learn about awake and asleep routines.
This set is great for:
• learning about sleep and awake routines
• development of hand eye coordination skills
• Learning basic colours
• Learning colour matching
• development of fine motor skills by making small movements to put pieces together
• Imaginative play
• sleeping bags hand cut and sewn
• solid maple wood construction making it hard to break/chip if dropped even on a concrete surface.
• hand painted with certified non-toxic acrylic paint that captivates your little one's attention
• completely covered with several gloss coats so that it protects the wood and the paint, so even if your little one happens to leave the set outside in the rain and dirt, it will be durable
• easy to clean. The gloss coats allow for this set to be washed with soap and water, and then left to air dry. In classroom situations, a mild bleach solution can be used to wipe down the toys.
• 6 peg dolls
• 6 sleeping bags
Great set for kids needing to learn about asleep and awake. Great little camping set too. Comes gift boxed.
- approx 2 1/2 inches high
- approx 7/8 inch diameter
Our Materials and Process
The MDH Toys travel size Montessori style cup and peg dolls are meticulously crafted out of locally sourced hardwood maple that is harvested with sustainable practices. The cups are lovingly turned on a local wood lathe and all pieces are painted by hand using non-toxic water based paints. Once dry, they are finished in a couple coats of gloss to ensure that accidental water or milk spills won't damage them. Finally they are tested to make sure they are safe for your littles. A timeless favorite, this heirloom quality educational learning tool can be passed down from generation to generation.
- certified non-toxic acrylic paint
certified non-toxic gloss
Ages 3 years - 6 years
Toy Safety Warnings
None applicable, safe for ages 3 and up.