Sorting by colour and counting little bits and pieces are loads of fun when you are a preschooler.
Designed to be open-ended, these colour sorting sets can be used as learning tools or imaginative play pieces.
All of our colour sorting play sets have also been designed to help strengthen numerous types of skills while children play with them. And the best part is that kids don't even know they are learning while they play.
Some of the skills that these sorting sets help with are:
- Strengthening the memory
- Strengthening the attention
- Strengthening hand-eye coordination
- Strengthening fine motor skills when putting items in and out of pots, bowls and cups
- Strengthening dexterity skills when turning the acorns and mushrooms upside down and spinning them like a top
- Strengthening gross motor skills when stacking pots and bowls on top of each other
These sets also promote friendship, sharing and turn taking when playing with a friend.