Returns and Exchanges
Returns and exchangesContact me within 3 days of delivery
Ship items back within 7 days of delivery
CancellationsRequest a cancellation within: 6 hours of purchase. Any orders cancelled after 6 hours from purchase (but not yet shipped) will be subject to 25% restocking fee as most orders are started on the same day I get the order and I have to pay for both the materials and my assistants and woodworkers for their time on your project.
ExchangesI don't accept exchanges but please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged because of the nature of these items. Unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Costume accessories (for health/hygiene reasons)
Returns and exchange detailsAlthough we carry some stock on hand, most of our items in our shop are made specifically for you when you order it. Request a cancellation within 6 hours of purchase.
Order cancellations before 6 hours from purchase: no restocking fee
Order cancellations after 6 hours from purchase that are not yet shipped will be subject to
a 25% restocking fee
If items are shipped, the following fees applies for returns:
general returns that have been authorized by us: 50% restocking fee
Return to sender returns:
$25 shipping fee (as we get charged from Canada Post for any return to sender packages)
50% restocking fee.
In the rare event that you want to return an item, we accept returns under these conditions:
- retail gift box or retail gift bag product packaging is unopened and undamaged
- you have contacted us in writing via email within 3 days of receiving the item to obtain a return number.
- personalized items are non refundable/non returnable
- custom items are non returnable/non refundable.
- downloadable items are non returnable/non refundable.
- customer is responsible for all shipping costs to and from manufacturer including tracking and insurance.
- Eligible items must be shipped back to us with tracking and insurance. Because our items are too big to fit in regular mail, the post office themselves won’t let you ship it back to us without tracking.
Refunds will be processed once we have received product and verified that the retail packaging has been unopened. We have the right to refuse a refund if the product has been opened or if pieces are missing. It needs to be in re-sellable condition complete with unopened retail packaging. The reason why we cannot accept returns of products with open retail packaging is because the Canadian Consumer Product Safety Council and Canadian toy manufacturing regulations require all toys sold as "new" to be packaged and unused. Once a package is opened, it can no longer be classified as new and unused. We are a manufacturer and do not sell used toys, even if those used toys are our own brand.