Last updated on May 23, 2019
Welcome to M.D. Handfield Designs Inc, a handmade wooden toy manufacturer located in Beaumont, Alberta, Canada. All of our wooden toys are made in Alberta with the assistance of independently contracted woodworkers and independently contracted artists. We follow strict toy manufacturing guidelines as per Canadian toy manufacturing laws, CE Toy Directive (European Union) and the CPSC.
Returns and exchanges
I don't accept exchanges
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Costume accessories
- Items on sale
Returns and exchange details
- retail box or retail bag packaging is unopened and undamaged
- you have contacted us in writing via email within 3 days of receiving the item to obtain a return number.
- personalized items and custom created items are non returnable/non refundable.
- customer is responsible for all shipping costs to and from manufacturer including tracking and insurance.
- if product is returned without authorization, no refunds will be applied (this includes shipments marked return to sender)
- Refunds are for product only and are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Refunds will be processed once we have received product and verified that the retail packaging has been unopened.
- We have the right to refuse a refund if retail package is opened, damaged or if pieces are missing from the shipment.
- Customer is responsible for ALL shipping fees including shipping the item back to us. Eligible items must be shipped back to us with tracking and insurance.
Additional policies and FAQs
Coupon Codes and Discounts:
One coupon code per order. Coupon Codes cannot be stacked. Add-on coupon codes must be used for items they are meant for as per listing instructions.
- All prices, pictures and descriptions and availability of items on this site are subject to change without prior notice.
- When you place your order with us, you agree to the price and terms indicated on our website on the day of your order purchase. Price differences related to future or past prices in our store are not refundable.
- by placing an order with us, you understand and agree that you have read the listing, taken note of all materials used and finished sizes of items, understand what comes with the item listing you purchased and have read the age recommendations and any warnings associated with the product.
All of our products are made to order. We offer the options to customize the toys we currently have by choosing colour options or theme options. At this time we do not custom make products not already found in our lineup of toys.
Ethics and Copyrights
We are a company that complies with copyright laws pertaining to licensed characters, logos and trademarks. As per law, no exact copyrighted characters can be made for commercial purposes. We reserve the right to refuse requests for custom items based on copyrighted materials. In addition to this, we hold our own copyrights for our original wooden toys. We ask that other artists and shops respect this. We would rather not have to take legal action to protect our works, but will if the need arises.
We accept no responsibility for user initiated damage and/or loss of parts incurred during operation or use of product. - We reserve the right to refuse any sale at any time. - We reserve the right to change our policies at any time.