12345 Preschool Bead Stacker (1 inch bead) in Custom Colours
Why this set is so awesome!
Preschoolers are at a special age of exploration and are beginning to learn about simple counting and problem solving while learning to manipulate the environment around them. This Montessori Style Wooden bead stacker is a great tool for preschoolers to use as they can be used for many things including counting, enhancing the fine motor skills of the pincer grasp, and learning basic math concepts. As the bead stacker is painted to match the bead stairs used in grade school math, this stacker is a great way to introduce counting the Montessori way.
Use this set for:
• basic counting
• working on dexterity skills by turning the beads like a spin top
• working on pincer grasp when picking up between finger and thumb
• problem solving
• development of hand eye coordination skills
• development of fine motor skills by making small movements to put beads on dowels
• development of gross motor skills as our puzzles as beads can be stacked on top of each other
Included in set:
• 1 (one) MDH Toys 12345 Bead Stair Stacker (board with set 15 beads)
• Some assembly required, assembly instructions included in package
• approx 8 inches long by 2.5 inches wide. 3/4 inch thick
• approx 1 inch round wooden beads
Materials and Process:
Each and every one of our products has been crafted by some extent here in Canada. We source our made in Canada wooden parts and pieces from local woodworkers who will create wooden pieces based on our toy designs, but we also import wooden pieces that are made in USA for certain parts of our toys.
All wooden parts and pieces are painted and assembled into toys in our art studio.
- solid wood base made in a local woodworking shop
- made in USA wooden beads
- certified non-toxic acrylic paint
- certified non-toxic gloss
Customize your bead stairs
Choose your special colors for your beads
Ages 4 years and up
Toy Safety Warnings
WARNING! POTENTIAL CHOKING HAZARD. Set contains parts which may be potential choking. Not suitable for children under the age of 4 years.