Montessori Bead Stair Stacker
Why this set is so awesome!
Preschoolers are at a special age of exploration and are beginning to learn about simple counting and problem solving while learning to manipulate the environment around them. This Montessori Style Wooden bead stackers are great tool for preschoolers to use as they can be used for many things including counting, enhancing the fine motor skills of the pincer grasp, and learning basic math concepts. As the bead stacker is painted to match the bead stairs used in grade school math, this stacker is a great way to introduce counting the Montessori way.
Use this set for:
• basic counting
• working on dexterity skills by turning the beads like a spin top
• working on pincer grasp when picking up between finger and thumb
• problem solving
• development of hand eye coordination skills
• development of fine motor skills by making small movements to put beads on dowels
• development of gross motor skills as our puzzles as beads can be stacked on top of each other
Included in set:
• 1 (one) MDH Toys Montessori Style Bead Stair Stacker (board with set 55 beads)
• Beads painted in the Montessori bead stair colours: 1 red bead, 2 green beads, 3 pink beads, 4 yellow beads, 5 light blue beads, 6 purple beads, 7 white beads, 8 brown beads, 9 dark blue beads, 10 metallic gold beads.
• Some assembly required, assembly instructions included in package
Quick Link for USA Customers:
• approx 15.5 inches long by 3 inches wide. 3/4 inch thick
• approx 1 inch round wooden beads
Materials and Process:
The wooden bases are cut and sanded in a local woodworking shop. They are then sanded by hand in our studio a second time to ensure there are no sharp edges or corners. Once the base is complete, the wooden beads are painted by hand and finished in gloss.
- solid wood base
- made in USA wooden beads
- certified non-toxic acrylic paint
- certified non-toxic gloss
Ages 4 years - 6 years
Toy Safety Warnings
WARNING! POTENTIAL CHOKING HAZARD. Set contains small parts. Not suitable for children under the age of 4 years.