Spell A Word Dice (1 inch cube)
Why this set is so awesome!
Spelling can be a tough task for some kids, but if you make spelling fun, they will get into it a lot more. Our wooden alphabet cubes help grade school children with spelling in a fun way. The set contains 12 consonant cubes and 4 vowel cubes, ensuring lots of words with every roll of the set.
- Roll the full set of dice and make into a nice square of blocks. Write down as many words as you can make out of the letters on the top of the dice. When you can't make any more words, say "done". Have an adult check for spelling of each of the words.
- Lay out as many words as you can make using the letters. join letters from other words to make more words. When dice are used up, have an adult check spelling.
- 12 consonant cubes
- 4 vowel cubes
- 1 fabric bag to put it all in
Cubes are approx 1 inch cubed
Our Materials and Process
Solid wood boards are cut into cubes in our shop and sanded twice, once by machine and once by hand to ensure there are no sharp edges or corners. Letters are either wood burned or inked on to each side of the cube.
- solid wood
- drawstring bag (material will vary depending upon availability)
- certified non-toxic ink (optional)
- organic coconut oil (optional)
Ages 6 years and up.
Toy Safety Warnings
WARNING! POTENTIAL CHOKING HAZARD! Contains small parts. Not recommended for children under 6 years of age.